Rules & Regulations
1) Application should be in the prescribed format, with all the columns duly filed in by black/blue inks correctly and legibly. Incomplete and incorrect application may be out rightly rejected.
2) Students are required to submit the original mark sheets of class 10', 12' along with attested Xerox copies.
3) The application form should be endorsed and signed by the Parents/Guardians.
4) The admission will be made purely on the merit basis by the admission committee. The principal will have the right to refuse/cancel admission of any candidate without assigning any reason.
5) Student admitted in the college must obtain identity Card on payment of prescribed fee.
6) Submission of University enrolment form is essential for the students admitted.
7) Students are directed to give their correct address and telephone number. Any changes should be brought to the notice of the office authority immediately, in writing.
8) Fees one paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Full payment of the fee is to be made on yearly basis in advance within the prescribed date.
9) Caution Money shall be refunded on completion of the full term of the courses on presenting the original fee receipt only. If student leaving institution in Midterm then also fees of the full year if paid shall not be refundable.
10) If without completing full courses period student leaves the college due to any reason, fees for year or as the case may be is liable to be recovered from student.
11) Transfer certificate (T.C.) will be given only after all fees due and all fines are paid.
12) Canvassing for any type of concession-redemption in fee is not permissible.
13) Students shall abide by the rules and regulations of the institute, as declared and notified from time to time.
14) Students are not expected to indulge in any unsocial, criminal or political activity, not conforming to his status as student and against the interest of the college.
15) Minimum 75% attendance is compulsory to be eligible to appear in University Examination (or as guided by University). Students are required to submit leave application giving valid reasons for absence from classes the leave/absence application shall be submitted to the principal.
16) Student found damaging the college property shall be punished and fined and may also be suspended/rusticated from the institute and cost will be recover for replacement of that property.
17) Consumption of tobacco and tobacco products, alcohol, smoking, chewing of gutka or using these kind of bad habits inside the institute is strictly prohibited, students found indulging are liable to be fined and punished severely. They may even be rusticated.
18) Gadgets like Mobile Phones, Walkman, Radio etc. are not allowed inside the classrooms, workshops, seminars etc. Usage of above will lead to seizure of these gadgets. Which will be non refundable.
19) Absence form classes for more than 21 days without prior information shall lead to he admission of the students being cancelled.
20) Publication of any information regarding the institute without prior permission form the competent authority is not allowed and shall be treated as an offence invoking punitive action.
21) Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in accordance and as per directions of Hon'ble Supreme Court of India. STUDENTS FOUND INDULGING IN ANY KIND OF RAGGING SHALL BE OUTRIGHTLY RUSTICATED FROM INSTITUTEAND LEGALACTION AS PRESCRIBED MAY BE INITIATED.
22) Usage of Institute infrastructure viz, Library, Computer Lab, Seminar hall etc, are governed separately by Library rules, Computer Lab rules and College rules and shall be notified form the time to time.
23) Cases of indiscipline shall be reported to the Disciplinary Committee and in such cases the decision of the Disciplinary Committee shall be final and abiding.
24) Information regarding examinations, activities etc. shall be displayed in the form of the notice on the Notice Boards and shall not be communicated to the student individually.
25) Mobile/Pagers and other electronic devices are not allowed in college premises.
26) The students will not be allowed to enter in the college premises without valid ID card.
27) College ground will only be used for sports & parking purpose & not be allocated for any other programs like annual function etc.
28) No Financial aid will be provided to students for farewell, fresher party or other such activities